v5.05 (05.10.2017)Main news are new zooming, JOB TOP and VMware enhancements.
- GUI: new zooming implementation
You can select required time-frame and this selection will be redraw within current graph. This action can be repeated.
IBM Power Systems and Linux
- OS agent: JOB TOP, CPU and Memory tracking of running processes graphically in the time
- Datastore graphs with IOPS per VM
- List of attached ESXi for each datastore
- TOP10 global: enhanced about TOP10 VMs per IOPS, Disk and LAN load
- OS agent support, OS agents running o VM's are mapped directly to VM's in VMware menu tree
All of that will be released in next version 5.10 at the start of 2018.
- oVirt / RHEV
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Solaris zone and LDOM
Our storage performance monitoring tool STOR2RRD has been released v2.10 as well with support of these devices:
- EMC² VPLEX
- Pure Storage FlashArray
- Dell SC Series (formerly Compellent)
- Huawei OceanStor
- Brocade Network Advisor
You might not be aware of options which brings our support
- SLA: next business day response time for critical issues
- Regular health checks
- Report automation and customization (automatically generation of reports in graphs, CSV, PDF or XLS format)
- Enterprise edition of the product contains:
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally LPAR migration support
- Unlimited number of items in one Custom Group
- Unlimited number LPARs/VMs in 1 PDF report
Value Added Reseller program is open for companies interested in becoming of our VAR in their countries
Please spend a minute to give us feedback
LPAR2RRD 5.05 enterprise edition for customers under support containing further benefits will be released on the 18th of Oct.
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|