3.21This version is mainly about fixing of bugs from previous versions.
- custom group: summary line with total CPU for all pools/lpars is printed bellow each graph
- possibility to export physical and logical configuration into CSV
- colors for aggregated graphs have been changed to better differentiate between partitions
- LPAR2RRD for storage is close to beta release with support of IBM DS8000 storages.
- Custom groups: support of LPM
Dynamic alerting: Alerting based on anomalies in normal CPU load based on historical data.
It will be alerting without fixed thresholds!!
- Integration with SAP
List of fixes:
- All know issues noted in 3.20 release notes
- all shell scripts on Linux will use /bin/bash as an interpreter : #!/bin/bash due to a problem on hist_reports.sh: 343: i: not found
- fixed sample_rate.sh
- LPM fix: after LPM there can appear a huge peek in LPAR graph
- LPM: some lpars were not included into LPM although they should be, it is fixed now
- custom group: when was used regular expression for server column then it did not exclude lpars under dual HMC setup
- LPM/custom groups/alerting: support for lpar names with a space inside
- updated rPerf and CPW for MMD POWER7+ servers
Apart of that there is many of small enhancements.
We recommend upgrading definitely for everyone who actively uses LPM (Live Partition Mobility) and the full LPAR2RRD version.