You can also generate policy-based alerts, capacity reports and load forecasts.
The tool supports IBM Power Systems™ and VMware™ virtualization platforms.
It is agentless (it receives everything from the management stations like vCenter or HMC).
Collected data set can be supplemented by data provided by the OS Agents or NMON files.
This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For customers under support there is an enterprise edition with additional benefits.
Announcements in brief
- Come to visit our booth at IBM Think conference, 12-15 Feb 2019, San Francisco, USA
- White paper - Server performance monitoring
- White paper - VMware monitoring
- Success story: LPAR2RRD in huge environment with more than 2300 IBM POWER7+ cores
- Success story: LPAR2RRD optimizes Oracle licenses usage
- Read Migration to POWER9 article to get prepared for migration to POWER9.
- Our VAR (Value Added Reseller) program is launched
Our missionBring an easy solution to the market for performance monitoring and capacity planning of your highly virtualized environment with a simple and easily comprehensible UI.
It is intended as the operation front-end tool which can simply and quickly identify load abnormality and locate problems at the infrastructure level.
Why use LPAR2RRD?
- 1st of all due to its unique web-based UI for graphical interpretation of performance utilization in virtualized environment. You can on a click find performance utilization of any physical box in a simple graphical form understandable from technician to the management level
- It is free to use. You do not need to invest in expensive commercial solutions. You can optionally buy support.
- Simple administration