You can also generate policy-based alerts, provide capacity reports and forecasting data.
The tool supports IBM Power Systems™ and VMware™ virtualization platforms.
It is agentless (it receives everything from the management stations like vCenter or HMC).
Collected data set can be extended about data provided by the OS Agents or NMON files.
This program is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For customers under support there is distributed the enterprise edition with additional benefits.
Announcements in brief
- Come to visit our booth and live session at IBM TechU Comes to You, Dubai, 25 - 27 April
- 4.95: IBM i OS agent enhancements, PDF reporting, VMware datastores aggregated graphs
- XORUX company has become an IBM, VMware, NetApp, Microsoft and EMC² business partner
- White paper 2015 - IBM Power Systems
- White paper 2015 - VMware
- Success story: LPAR2RRD in huge environment with more than 2300 IBM POWER7+ cores
- Success story: LPAR2RRD optimizes Oracle licenses usage
- Read Migration to POWER8 article to get prepared for migration to POWER8.
- Our VAR (Value Added Reseller) program is launched
Our missionBring on the market an easy solution for performance monitoring and capacity planning of your highly virtualized environment with the GUI understandable from technician to the management level. Our tools should act as the front-end tools where you can easy and quickly identify load abnormality and locate problems on the infrastructure level.
Why use LPAR2RRD?
- 1st of all due to its unique web based GUI for graphical interpretation of performance utilization in virtualized environment. You can on a click find performance utilization of any physical box in a simple graphical form understandable from technician to the management level
- It is free for use. You do not need to invest into expensive commercial solutions. You can optionally buy support.
- It does not require any administration in compare to other commercial tools where you need to have dedicated and trained staff for administration of them