v5.07 (31.1.2018)This is a minor version containing mainly bug fixes.
For details refer to release notes.
Next major versionIt will contain monitoring of below virtualization technologies. We expect its release in April.
All is already under development. We expect beta builds soon.
Any help with beta testing is highly appreciated, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- KVM / oVirt / RedHat Virtualization (RHV)
- Solaris zone and LDOM
- Hitachi Compute Blade (BladeSymphony)
- IBM Power Systems: HMC REST API usage as full replacement of actual access
It will bring these enhancements at least:
- perf data for all physical adapters: SR-IOV, FC, Eth
- Power Enterprise Pools
- Shared Storage Pools
- IBM Power Systems: support of POWER9 in CPU Workload Estimator
Come to meet us on STORAGE & DATA ANALYTICS Technology and Fujitsu Storage Days, both in Germany and IBM TechU in Orlando, USA. You can arrange a meeting with us, let us know via info at xorux.com.
XorMonOur main target for this year is merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD tools into single one called XorMon.
It will be able to provide you complete performance and mapping overview from OS level through OS virtualization layers, SAN and storages.
We expect its release at the end of Q3 2018.
STOR2RRDOur storage performance monitoring tool has been released v2.20 with support of these devices:
- Fujitsu ETERNUS DX/AF
- HPE Nimble
- EMC² DataDomain
- EMC² Isilon
- INFINIDAT InfiniBox™
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- SLA: next business day response time for critical issues
- Regular health checks
- Report automation and customization (automatic generation of reports in graphs, CSV, PDF or XLS format)
- Enterprise edition of the product contains:
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally LPAR migration support
- Unlimited number of items in one Custom Group
- Unlimited number LPARs/VMs in 1 PDF report
Value Added Reseller program is open for companies interested in becoming of our VAR in their countries
LPAR2RRD 5.07 enterprise edition for customers under support containing further benefits will be released on the 20th of Feb.
|Follow us on||to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|