LPAR2RRD product roadmap
- Support of following virtualization technologies:
- IBM Power Systems: HMC REST API usage as full replacement of actual CLI access
It will bring these enhancements at least:
- perf data for all physical adapters: SR-IOV, FC, Eth
- Power Enterprise Pools
- IBM Power Systems: support of POWER9 in CPU Workload Estimator
- OS agent: monitoring and alerting of filesystem space utilization
- IBM i OS agent: new metric response time (latency) per ASP
- New reporting feature called Reporter
- WLM (Workload Manager) monitoring
- KVM / oVirt / RedHat Virtualization (RHV)
XorMonOur main target for this year is merge of LPAR2RRD and STOR2RRD tools into single one called XorMon.
It will be able to provide you complete performance and mapping overview from OS level through OS virtualization layers, SAN and storages.
We expect its release in Q1 2019.