The Reporter feature allows you to create reports from any data collected by LPAR2RRD. Creating reports can be automated.
Reports may be regularly sent to email recipients, generated manually or picked up from the server where they are saved.
You can create reports through all collected metrics by each platform.
- IBM Power Systes
- oVirt / RHV
- MS Windows / Hyper-V
- graphs in png format
- graphs in png zipped in one file
- Selected day in a year or a month
- email address
- group of email addresses
- leave it on the filesystem (/home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/reports/<user>/) for 60 days
Free edition restrictions
This feature has 2 restrictions for users using free edition:
- You can configure only 1 report at a time (no restriction on the number of items in the report)
- It can be initiated only from the front-end (UI), it does not allow to be scheduled to run automatically.
Users authorization follows their ACL restrictions. Each user has its own private reporter configuration.
You can see it on our free demo
|LPARs CPU weekly pdf|
|CPU POOLs weekly pdf|
|LPARs SAN monthly pdf|
|CPU POOLs daily CSV|
|VIOS all yearly png|
| Create new report |
| Create report item |
| Save and Run |
| Manual run |
| Output |
In case you want to issue report in your ouw scheduler (typically crontab), to use your time schedule with further scripting of already reported data then
- Create report in the UI
- Select “no recurrence” in “Recurrence rule” window in report properties
- Use this manual to set up your own scheduling