v6.20 (25 June 2020)
Main news is support of additional technologies.
Newly supported technologies
- IBM Power System: Total CPU graphs per Frame/Server (include all Shared CPU pools and CPU dedicated LPARs)
- VMware: support of vCenter 7.x+
For further details refer to release notes
Check our demo
site to see new features.
Our Storage Performance Monitoring Tool STOR2RRD
has been also updated v2.80
will be a merge of LPAR2RRD
It will provide you with complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages.
You might not be aware of options which our support brings
- Support with next business day response
- Reporter feature: unlimited number of reports with possibility to automate their run
- Ad hoc historical reporting including XLS/PDF/CSV output
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and generally LPAR migration support
- Proxy Agent feature
- Unlimited number of items in one Custom Group
- Unlimited number of monitored Oracle RAC instances
LPAR2RRD 6.20 Enterprise edition for customers under support containing further benefits
will be released on the 15th of Jul.
|Follow us on
| to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.
Use this form to sign up for new LPAR2RRD announcements, upgrade and service emails.