v7.00 (15 Oct 2020)
The main improvements are support for Cloud technologies and Oracle DB monitoring enhancements.
Newly supported technologies
- Oracle DB: new aggregated graphs (total, hosts, groups, etc.), alerting, Custom Groups, and more
- IBM Power Systems: Smart Trends prediction based on machine learning algorithm
- IBM Power Systems: LPAR graphs now contain Virtual CPU - a line representing maximum available limit
- SAN multipath monitoring
For further details refer to release notes
Check out our demo
site for new features.
Our Storage Performance Monitoring Tool STOR2RRD
has been also updated recently v7.00
will be a merge of LPAR2RRD
It will provide complete performance and mapping overview from the OS (VM) level across virtualization layers, SAN and storages.
You may not know all the benefits of our support
- Support with next business day response
- Reporter feature: unlimited number of reports with automation options
- Ad hoc historical reporting including XLS/PDF/CSV output
- CPU Workload Estimator based on rPerf or CPW benchmark
- Live Partition Mobility and LPAR migration support generally
- Proxy Agent feature
- Unlimited number of items in one Custom Group
- Unlimited number of Oracle RAC instances
- Unlimited number of alerts
LPAR2RRD 7.00 Enterprise edition including all benefits
will be released on November 5, 2020 for customers with an active support.
|Follow us on || || || to keep up-to-date with the latest product news.|
Use this form to sign up for new LPAR2RRD announcements, upgrade and service emails.